3 sept. 2009

home on the range...

Soooooooooo....... .... ... it's been 1 month and a 3 days I've been home now. I've got two posts that I haven't posted here... one is finished and I just never posted it. I think I will. It's my pre-Vipassna email to my peeps. And then there's this email/post sitting half finished in my drafts box. It calls to me to be finished, but I have no desire. It was started a few days after the mediation course... and to finish it now would be odd... so much has happened. The rawness of the experience has been dulled by the 5 weeks since. My return... my birthday... my return to work... I'll ask you guys if you want me to post the un-finished post. I should probably post it... I might even attempt to finish it. Unfortunately apathy has been a strong emotion since my return. Well maybe not apathy... just a sense of "why?"... lots of existentialism. I'm tired... I'll post the other blog posts... and I should give you guys some pics... yeah. That would be nice wouldn't it... ok... twist my rubber arm! ;-P One of the missing blog posts and some pics.... I know I know... I rock. :-)

Aucun commentaire: