31 mai 2009

And I'm off...


Less than 24 hours to go and I'm on a jet plane.

1) Montreal - London (24 hours layover... any suggestions? I was thinking the Tate Modern.)
2) London - Mumbai (3 nights in Mumbai)
3) Mumbai - Delhi (via Rajdhani Express)
4) Delhi - Kathmandu
5) Hyulsa Hyon Monastery, Besisahar, Nepal
6) Kathmandu (Vipassana meditation course) www.dhamma.org
7) ... haven't quite thought that far yet... Annapurna Trek? Rishekesh (Yoga capital of the world)? Dharamsala?...
we'll see.

Keep your eyes peeled for photos and updates... I don't know how my connectivity to the real world will be while in the monastery but I'll do my best to keep you abreast. :-)
OH! and please EMAIL ME!!! I really want to hear what going on with all of you, no matter how mundane...(Except work stuff)
If only you knew how a small email can make your day when you've been away and on the road for a long time. :-)

So, whether you are groovin' to the Tams on Mt-Royal, climbing Machu Pichu, hanging in Moshi or bearing it all on Wreck Beach have an awesome summer... except if you are in Laval... then you deserve what you get. ;-)

Namaste!
C

Aucun commentaire: