5 nov. 2008

10K Run!!

Well, I did it. My first 10k run ever... holy crap. I finished 3rd to last in the entire race but who the hell cares. I ran freakin' 10k in 1hr and 6 minutes! I'm over the moon. funny how during the race I was cursing myself for having signed up for such a ridiculous endevour... and now, I'm planning my next 10k.... maybe even a half next year... BUT what this race has really done for me, is really get me psyched for the triathlon next year... Training starts NOW!!!



thanks Joel, Dom and David for being a part of this..

1 commentaire:

Rebecca Klein a dit...

Way to go Chris - very impressive! I know that feeling you're talking about! I myself have participated in a number of fundraisers that required regular training leading up to the events such as The Weekend Walk to End Breast Cancer (60 km walk), The Ride for Heart (50 km bike ride), the Terry Fox Run, etc. Always grueling in the process, but soooo satisfying once completed! You may be interested in The Ride to Conquer Cancer - check it out at my blog; Breaky with Becky - and other fun things you can do to stay in shape. Good luck with the triathlon!