18 avr. 2008

back in the real world

Well, I'm back in Montreal.... well to be honest, I've been back almost a month now. I stopped blogging in Hanoi as it was really hard to find an internet café (yes my hotel had internet but it couldn't hold the connection for more than 5 minutes) and after that, well, to be honest, I just didn't feel like it. Sorry... the trip was awesome and I'm really missing being over there.
If you are interested, is the link to my photos on FLICKR...
http://flickr.com/photos/dreamingofbabylon/

I'm already thinking of next year's trip...
Here's my short list...
India/Nepal
Malaysia/Indonesia/Bali
Burma
Senegal
Mozambique

Really not sure yet, however there are a couple of places that seem to rise to the top, so to speak.

Anyhow... ideas or inspiration from you guys would be cool.

1 commentaire:

appelsj a dit...
Ce commentaire a été supprimé par un administrateur du blogue.